Reconstruction of quays №10 and №11 in Klaipeda State Seaport
Customer: Klaipeda State Seaport Authority
Start date: October 2017
Finish date: current project
Quays Nr. 10 and Nr. 11 are located at the very beginning of Klaipeda Seaport, on the opposite side of renowned Klaipeda dolphinarium. The quays go back to far 1920-s, but the last reconstruction works were performed only in 1960-s. During the reconstruction, following works are performed:
- dredging works in amount of 221 000 m3 till the mark -15.00;
- 28 m long sheet pile deepening;
- installation of 42 meters long ground anchors;
- concreting of quays;
- reconstruction of railroad;
- installation of electrical and sewage networks.
Total length of quays reaches up to 349 meters and works are extended in area of 6420 square meters.